Philippine Holidays 2011 - Proclamation No. 84
Philippine Holidays For 2011 - Proclamation No. 84 is signed by President Aquino. The said proclamation outlined and list down the special and regular holidays for 2011 based on existing laws.
Here is the list of Philippine holidays for this coming 2011.
A. Regular Holidays
* New Year’s Day – January 1 (Saturday)
* Araw ng Kagitingan – April 9 (Saturday)
* Maundy Thursday – April 21
* Good Friday – April 22
* Labor Day – May 1 (Sunday)
* Independence Day – June 12 (Sunday)
* National Heroes Day – August 29 (Last Monday of August)
* Bonifacio Day – November 30 (Wednesday)
* Christmas Day – December 25 (Sunday)
* Rizal Day – December 30 (Friday)
B. Special (Non-Working) Days
* Ninoy Aquino Day – August 21 (Sunday)
* All Saints Day – November 1 (Tuesday)
* Last Day of the Year – December 31 (Saturday)
C. Special Holiday (for all schools)
* EDSA Revolution Anniversary – February 25 (Friday)
* National holidays for the observance of the Islamic holidays Eid’l Fitr and Eidul Adha shall be determined in accordance with the Islamic or lunar calendar. The dates shall be determined by National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (NCMF).
* The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) shall promulgate the implementing guidelines for this Proclamation.
Download the full text (pdf format) of Proclamation 84 via abs-cbnnews.com.